Saturday, August 8, 2009

School Starting

As my summer flew by, I couldn't help but think that school was still "weeks away", but I think it's time to accept that school is starting in a few short days. I realized that school will always come sneaking up from behind when you have your back turned the other way. I kept putting off the things I needed to get done, because I "still had plenty of time before school". I had to get registered for high school and the one college class I'm taking this year all in one day. Which means I did a lot of running back and forth between the high school and Dixie State College. I have also found that if you wait until the last minute, a lot more unexpected things come up. You know, things like emergency hospital visits and stuff like that. :) But I think I will be mostly prepared for school by the time it starts...

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for giving me the address. I'll check back often. It was good to see you Sunday and to meet the new fam. I love the new haircut! Good luck with school this Thurs.!! :-)
    --Sis. Warby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about school starting. I start next thursday and I'm so not ready. I have to take early morning seminary because I'm a senior and have a bunch of classes to take. I'ts so stressful so I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete