Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Re-cap!


Wow, I guess it's been long enough since I last wrote, so I will try and do a quick recap of everything going on! Graduation(which I play at with the band) was on May 26. I have had a busy summer since the Monday following that. I went to a camp that was required for an internship I'm doing this summer. That camp was called the Colored Country Natural Resource Camp. It was a lot of fun, but kind of long since there were no showers :) We learned a lot from how to use compass's, how to use a map, kayaking, archery, shooting, and how to use an atalatol (Indian spear-thrower). We went mt biking, spent time in groups doing workshops, oh and I spent one morning at the hospital because I was super sick! What a week! I got home about 5:30 Saturday night and was gone again Monday morning for Girl's State. I hope to post pictures from that soon! Once again I got home about 5 Saturday night after a very busy, exciting, eventful, and fun week! Luckily there was no unannounced hospital visits during this week! The following Monday I started my job/internship with the division of wildlife services working in the Virgin River literally counting fish. It's not really my cup of tea, but hey, at least I get paid! Since this is my first week off since my job started I spent Saturday with my friend Kylee Sawyer in Kanab and went to spend the night in Alton with Tia and our family celebrating the "4th of July". Unfortunately my allergies were so bad I had to take some medicine and in knocked me out so I missed the fireworks! Sunday I headed straight to Beaver to visit Jocee and her adorable kids. Oh, and Zorn. ;) While there I did everything from go horse-back-riding, to a parade, got a haircut, played Sims, and went to see "Eclipse". I got back today, and brought Mily with me! :) It was a fantastic trip and has been an incredible and busy summer! :)hopefully I can get some more pictures up soon!! for now, enjoy these few!



5 comments:

  1. I love the look of the new site! So you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so as well! :) the background matches that awesome pair of socks I have, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love how you decorated your blog, and I love the cute pics with Jocee's kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete